GlutenFree Basil Chicken
- recipe makes 4 servingsChange Servings
- 1 lbs package corn pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups boneless chicken breast halves,
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook gluten free corn pasta until it is al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Saute the onions and garlic. Stir in the chicken,tomatoes, basil, salt and hot pepper sauce. Reduce heat to medium, and cover skillet. Simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture is hot and tomatoes are soft.
- Toss sauce with hot cooked angel hair pasta to coat. Serve with Parmesan cheese.